As a financial member of our award winning Mullumbimby Community Garden (MCG) you are supporting an environmental & social movement that is working towards a better world.
You will also be entitled to
- Receive a new member’s info pack;
- Free access to our monthly MCG Gathering which includes an all ages and abilities, light community gardening activity,
- an informative workshop from a local expert and all with lunch provided;
- Free access to our social activities and classes- eg screen free games, Tai Chi, meditation, arts and crafts, musical events etc
- The right to lease an allotment for growing fresh organic produce for your personal needs;
- Receive 10% discount on all your gardening accessories at Mitre 10, Mullumbimby. (*catalogue specials not included) and other local businesses;
- Receive discounts at sustainability workshops & courses with Byron Community College;
- Receive a monthly Mullum SEED newsletter informing you of events, activities, courses & festivals happening in Mullumbimby and surrounds.;
- Have access to our MCG members web log in to access meeting minutes, governance docs and special communications:
- Nominate for a MCG leadership role ((eg Daily Supervisor, Hive Leader, Project Champion etc.). and/or Management Positions
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting
- And to feel great knowing you are a part of something special creating the the change we all want to see in the world – stronger community connections and access to growing fresh, healthy organic /food.
To join you can:
or drop into the office at the garden on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday between 10 and 1 to pick up a 2018/19 members pack and complete the application/renewal forms
2018/19 MEMBERSHIP FEES
Indivdiual $48 p.a. + GST $52.80 total
Family $72 “ $79.20
Organisation $96 “ “ $105.60
The first year of membership is calculated pro rata from 1st July.
If payment in full is difficult, easy part payments arrangements can be made.