A Beltane ritual to celebrate the life-force, passion and the weaving of community.
Beltane is halfway between the Spring Equinox & Summer Solstice, a time of warmth, growth, fertility and the eroticism of life.
This ritual is fully participatory, held in the Reclaiming style. All welcome. Kid-friendly.
Please bring with you:
– A piece of natural, native fibre to contribute towards a community weaving (ie lomandra, palm leaf, etc)
– Gold coin donation (for the Community Gardens)
– Drums or other instruments
– Water, hat, chair – as needed
– Food to share for after the ritual, plus cup/plate etc, as needed.
You are invited to wear bright, colourful clothing, to celebrate the season.
This is an all-weather event.
We plan to start at 4pm, please arrive slightly earlier.
Meet at the bamboo structure – to the right, after entering the Community Gardens.