As a financial member of Mullumbimby Community Garden, you will not only feel great knowing you are supporting an environmental & social movement that is working towards a better world, you will also:
• be eligible to register on our allotment waiting list
• receive discounts at our Safe Seeds Shop
• receive discounts at appropriate workshops & courses
• receive weekly e-notices of events, activities, courses & festivals
• have voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
There are many ways you can support the Mullumbimby Community Garden. As we are a non profit organisation, we rely on the generosity of the community through donations, memberships, allotment fee’s and the occasional grant, so every bit helps.
Costs of Membership
Annual membership fees are due on the 1st July. In the first year of membership fees are pro rata (calculated by the number of months left in the financial year).
- Single membership $48 p.a.
- Family $72 p.a.
- Organisation $96 p.a.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you at the gardens.