View the HTML Version
What’s on at the Mullum Community Gardens this week? How can you get involved?
Weekly Update 8th-15th July
Dear gung-hoe, groovy gardeners,
Membership and Allotment fee’s are now DUE! If you haven’t renewed your membership and/or allotment fee’s for 2013-2014, please do so in the next week. Here is a summary of the new fee’s.
Single $48 p.a.
Family $72 p.a.
Organisation $96 p.a.
Small (2.5m x 2.5m) $39.60 p.a (GST Inc)
Medium (2.4m x 4.8m) $52.80 p.a. (GST Inc)
Large (5m x 5m) $66 p.a. (GST Inc)
Please print and fill out thismembership form (http://gallery.mailchimp.com/e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b/files/MEMBERSHIP_AGREEMENT_HardCopy.1.pdf) and bring it with you to the garden. Thank you for your support and commitment to making this community richer by contributing to such a worthy cause!
Calling all engaged, engaging, committed, excited, inspired, knowledgeable, experimental, experiential people of all ages to get on board and get involved in the upcoming 3rd annual LIVING EARTH FESTIVAL. This is the first callout to the community to contribute their talents and present their passions in this multi-faceted 12-hour extravaganza that will feature cutting edge experts from the worlds of sustainability, innovative technologies, organic farming, indigenous wisdom, holistic healing, original music, art and crafts, new paradigm science and education and hopefully things we haven’t even thought of as yet!
* Volunteers to assist before and during the festival
* Community & Business Groups to create fantastic floats for the Living Street Parade
* Stall Holders of local foods and food products, crafts, new technologies
* Street Performers, Musicians, Artists
Please Call Jonathan Fae 0411 087 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) for more information.
* Reminder that content contributions for these emails is due every Wed 5pm for the following week. Send clear emails with all details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you 🙂
* Site Management Meeting Minutesavailable here (http://gallery.mailchimp.com/e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b/files/Site_Management_Minutes_May_2013.pdf)
* Daily Supervisor’s away- Pippy Wardell will be away on Tues the 2nd of July and Terry will be away on Thurs 11th of July. Any members and/or volunteers happy to fill these roles on the day, please call Jeanette on 0412 322 255.
* Biochar Request- To those people on properties who have burn piles to light this winter, Don Coyne would like to arrange (either bring to you or you pick up) a special 44 gallon drum full of feedstock (such as wood or macadamia shells, etc.) in there to make char. If you are interested please contact Don 0459 175 729.
* Biochar available 1kg bag for $10 from the MCG Safe Seeds Shed.
Check out MCG’s new facebook site, follow us, like us, share us and enjoy! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mullumbimby-Community-Gardens/424223888008?ref=hl
** Regular Activities
MONDAY 8th (office closed)
Yoga 9.15-10.15am, $5 donation, deceptively simple, ‘seduces’ your body no forcing, Contact Pippy 0421 926 785
MCG Board Meeting, 6.30pm venue TBC, Contact Sarah Jane Potts 0415 034 024
TUESDAY 9th (S/visor Pippy Wardell 0421 926 785, 9am-4pm)
Volunteers Day with Communal Lunch at 1pm for a $2 donation. Contact Pippy 0421 926 785
Qi Gong 9:15 -10:15am, gold coin donation to assist the biodynamic pod.
We do a Korean form called the Eight Treasures, It is a
sequential system approximately 1000 yrs old. Contact Kaye 6684 4248
WEDNESDAY 10th (S/visor Eva Matthews 9am-4pm: )
THURSDAYS 11th (S/visor: Terry Gray 9am-4pm: )
SATURDAY 13th (S/visor: pm-Eva Matthews e: email@example.com)
1st Sat from 1-5 PM is the next ch
arring, Contact Don Coyne: 0459 175 729
4th Sat Site Committee Meeting 2pm Elders Rotunda MCG, Contact: Sainttina: 0402 170 846
SUNDAY 14th (office closed)
2012 Mullumbimby Community Garden Inc, All Rights Reserved
Our Mailing Address is: PO BOX 149 Mullumbimby, NSW 2482
** unsubscribe from this list (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=3d508e7812)
** update subscription preferences (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID])
This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this? (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage2.com/about?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=3d508e7812) unsubscribe from this list (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=3d508e7812) update subscription preferences (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID])
Mullumbimby Community Garden . Stuart Street . Mullumbimby, NSW 2482 . Australia
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp