View the HTML Version
What’s on at the Mullum Community Gardens this week? How can you get involved?
MCG Weekly Update June 24- July 1
Dear Friends of Mullum Gardens,
Here is your weekly update. Don’t forget, memberships and annual allotment fee’s are due by June 30th. You can now download the 2013 Membership form pdf from the new MCG website here (http://mullumbimbycommunitygardens.org/get-involved/membership/) or directly from this newsletter here (http://gallery.mailchimp.com/e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b/files/MEMBERSHIP_AGREEMENT_HardCopy.1.pdf) . Please note, the annual fee’s of both the membership and allotment’s have increased to help MCG cover costs more efficiently in 2014. Please bring the correct money to the office if possible, and make sure you read the Updated Membership Guidelines 2013 (http://gallery.mailchimp.com/e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b/files/MCG_Membership_Guidelines_April_2013.1.pdf) beforehand.
Thanks so much for your continued support, we hope you will stay with us into 2014 (and bring a few friends along too :).
* Board Meeting Minutes available here (http://gallery.mailchimp.com/e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b/files/Board_Minutes_0613.pdf)
* The Living Earth Festival 2013: Now in pre-production for Sept 1^st
The Living Earth Festival will bring together leading edge local and national experts in the fields of sustainability, new ecology, community building, local economics, indigenous wisdom, inspired healing and art, new paradigm science and more. To get involved in the pre-festival team, contact Sarah-Jane Pott’s @ email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Biochar Request- To those people on properties who have burn piles to light this winter, Don Coyne would like to arrange (either bring to you or you pick up) a special 44 gallon drum full of feedstock (such as wood or macadamia shells, etc.) in there to make char. If you are interested please contact Don 0459 175 729.
* Biochar available 1kg bag for $10 from the MCG Safe Seeds Shed.
* Tuesday communal lunches are now a minimum donation of $2 for the lavish spread (free for volunteers). This will help sustain and help replenish supplies so that we can afford to keep it going 🙂
* We need people interested in the children’s garden to come forth and reform the POD, contact Jeanette 0412 322 255·
Check out MCG’s new facebook site, follow us, like us, share us and enjoy! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mullumbimby-Community-Gardens/424223888008?ref=hl
** This Week
MONDAY 24 (office closed)
Yoga 9.15-10.15am, $5 donation, deceptively simple, ‘seduces’ your body no forcing, Contact Pippy 0421 926 785
TUESDAY 25 (supervisor 9am-4pm : Pippy Wardell 0421 926 785)
Volunteers Day with Communal Lunch at 1pm (free for volunteers) for a $2 donation. Contact Pippy 0421 926 785
Qi Gong 9:15 -10:15am, gold coin donation to assist the biodynamic pod.
We do a Korean form called the Eight Treasures, It is a sequential system approximately 1000 yrs old. Contact Kaye 6684 4248
WEDNESDAY 26 (supervisor 9am-4pm: Eva Matthews)
THURSDAY 27 (supervisor 9am-4pm: Terry Gray)
SATURDAY 29 (supervisor pm-Eva Matthews e: email@example.com)
SUNDAY 30 (office closed)
See you down at the gardens!
2012 Mullumbimby Community Garden Inc, All Rights Reserved
Our Mailing Address is: PO BOX 149 Mullumbimby, NSW 2482
** unsubscribe from this list (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=f3670df10e)
** update subscription preferences (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID])
This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this? (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage2.com/about?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=f3670df10e) unsubscribe from this list (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=f3670df10e) update subscription preferences (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID])
Mullumbimby Community Garden · Stuart Street · Mullumbimby, NSW 2482
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp