View the HTML Version
What’s on at the Mullum Community Gardens this week? How can you get involved? Read on…
Dear Members, Volunteers and Friends of Mullum Community Gardens,
Here is your weekly update…
* A group of local enthusiasts are hoping to form a Food Co-op in the Byron Industrial Estate and are looking for more motivated people to get involved.
Contact Alice Moffett for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) (Please note there was an error in this email address last week, this has now been fixed)
* Bales of straw available onsite for $5.50. Please pay using the FFA donation boxes, so mulch can be delivered regularly by Byron Tree Service.
* Biochar is now available at the Safe Seeds Shed $10/kg.
* Minutes from all MCG General and Committee Meetings are available on request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) with the subject line “Committee/General Meeting Minutes Request” if you’d like to receive them.
* To contribute weekly update and monthly e-newsletter content, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0420 379 860 by Wednesdays 5pm (for the following weekly update) and by the last Wednesday of the month for the following monthly newsletter.
WHAT’S ON THIS WEEK?
Volunteers Day with Communal Lunch (for volunteers or by donation) @ 1pm, All Welcome, Please note Pippy won’t be there this week but the lunch will go on so come on down!
The office is open from 10am-4pm, so Tuesdays are also a great day to come down and sort out allotment, membership paperwork or payments.
CHOOK HOUSE EXTENSION working bee 10-3pm
Come along and help build the taj mahal of chicken pens! Contact Cecile on 0434 156 117
Qi Gong 9.15-10.15am ($2 donation), @ MCG, Contact Kaye 6684 4248
Volunteers Day with Sharon Gibson and the permacultrue POD, come along, help out and learn from Mullums local budding permaculturalist guru’s, Text Sharon on 0434 190 730.
SATURDAY 1st Dec
Office is open 10am onwards, Pippy is onsite for volunteers and members of the public.
STRAWBALE GARDENING with Sharon Gibson 1 Mon, 3rd Dec
Growing in straw bales allows vegie gardeners to harvest large yields in poor soil conditions. Learn this inexpensive and labour saving way to garden and build soil at the same time. Compost building and use of organic preps for feeding plants is also covered.
9:30 am – 1:30 pm Mullum
Concession: $36 Full fee: $40
Sena bee at the food festival
Sarah Jane strutting her stuff at the food festival
2012 Mullumbimby Community Garden Inc, All Rights Reserved
Our Mailing Address is: PO BOX 149 Mullumbimby, NSW 2482
** unsubscribe from this list (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=759b29c8c4)
** update subscription preferences (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage2.com/profile?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID])
Sent to <<Email Address>> — why did I get this? (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/about?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=759b29c8c4)
unsubscribe from this list (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=759b29c8c4) | update subscription preferences (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage2.com/profile?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID])
Mullumbimby Community Garden · Stuart Street · Mullumbimby, NSW 2482 Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp