View the HTML Version
Whats happening this week at the Mullum Community Gardens? How can you get involved? Read on…
MCG WEEKLY UPDATE
Sept Mon 24th- Sun 30th
Dear Friends of Mullum Gardens.
Here’s the weekly update for next week at the gardens, an announcement and a few reminders first…
* GLOBAL DAY OF PLAY- Oct 6th will be a ‘Global Day of Play’ inspired by a nine year old named Caine in the US who built an entire arcade out of cardboard boxes at his dads automechanic workshop. A customer saw his project and made a film about him which went viral on the internet. He has now inspired kids, schools and programs all over the world to get creative and use their imagination more and we’d love to join in at the MCG. Check out the short you tube video here www.cainesarcade.com (http://www.cainesarcade.com/) for inspiration. Any help in promoting this event would be greatly appreciated too, please contact Jeanette on 0412 322 255.
* Expressions of interest for new board and committee members, please make yourself be known, as we will be holding the MCG AGM in November. Without a board or committee, MCG will not be a legal entity so please enquire about the roles and skills needed (more details to come in monthly newsletter).
* POD leaders- please email Anneke at email@example.com by WEDNESDAY 26th with any details of meetings/activities/events for the next month (next MCG email will be the monthly newsletter).
* Minutes from all MCG General Meetings and Committee Meetings are available on request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to recieve them with the subject line “Committee/General Meeting Minutes Request”.
* Volunteers Day with Communal Lunch (for volunteers or by donation) @ 1pm, All Welcome, Contact Volunteer Coord: Pippy on 0411 835 663,
Please come along and help with Food Festival Preparation, Spring planting, creative painting, biochar infrastructure construction and anything else you’re interested in!!
The office is open from 10am-4pm, so Tuesdays are also a great day to come down and sort out allotment or membership paperwork or payments.
* 9.15-10.15 QiGong ($2 donation), @ MCG, Contact Kaye 6684 4248
* Volunteers Day 10am-4pm, with the permaculture POD, come along, help out and learn from the regions budding permaculture guru’s.
* Office is open 11am onwards, Pippy is onsite for volunteers and members of the public.
Copyright © *|2012| Mullumbimby Community Garden Inc |, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 186 Mullumbimby NSW 2482
** unsubscribe from this list (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=02d57b8213)
** update subscription preferences (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/profile?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID])
Sent to <<Email Address>> — why did I get this? (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/about?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=02d57b8213)
unsubscribe from this list (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID]&c=02d57b8213) | update subscription preferences (http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/profile?u=e2d39506a7a20e224ef6aaa5b&id=bd855510e5&e=[UNIQID])
Mullumbimby Community Garden · Stuart Street · Mullumbimby, NSW 2482 Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp